Answered By: Cori Wilhelm Last Updated: Dec 09, 2014 Views: 29
1. Start at the Library Learning Commons website: www.canton.edu/library
2. Click on the link for “Research Databases”.
3. This will take you to an alphabetical list of all the databases. Click on the top tab that says "Databases by Subject".
4. This will take you to all of the databases organized by subject. Try searching in "Academic Search Complete" to start.
5. This will take you to the database search page. Enter your search term, and click on the check box for “Peer Reviewed."
This should get you some general results that are peer-reviewed. You may want to try different or more specific search terms. Please let us know if you need additional help.
Southworth Library Learning Commons
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Main Phone: (315) 386-7228
Help Desk: (315) 386-7448
Fax: (315) 386-7931
Text: (315) 254-2770