Answered By: Cori Wilhelm
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2014     Views: 5


We do not have access to that particular journal, however, you can do an Interlibrary Loan request, and get the article delivered to you electronically as a PDF from another college.  Click on the Interlibrary Loan link on the right hand side of the Library's Home page, login with your SUNY Canton NetID, and then choose "New Article Request" once you are logged in.  You can fill in the information you know on the request, and you will be notified via email when the article is ready.  Please contact us if you have any more questions.


Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Southworth Library Learning Commons
    34 Cornell Drive
    Canton, NY 13617
    Main Phone: (315) 386-7228
    Help Desk: (315) 386-7448
    Fax: (315) 386-7931
    Text: (315) 254-2770