Answered By: Cori Wilhelm Last Updated: Feb 20, 2020 Views: 116
NetID password management
To change your NetID password, you can...
- Login to a campus computer and press CTRL-ALT-DEL and select Change a password.
- From a web browser, go to our NetID Password Management website,https://password.canton.edu, and login. You will be presented with an option to change your current password.
You will also have the option to register your account for self-service password reset, in case you forget your password in the future. You can register with any of three options:
- Security questions. Choose your questions and answers carefully. Do not choose ones in which the answers can be easily discovered.
- Verification code sent by SMS. When you register your mobile phone number, you need to include your area code preceded by the country code (1 for the US). So for the 315 area code, you would enter 1315#######.
- Google Authenticator. Mobile apps are available for Apple iPhones and Android phones.
If you have forgotten your password and have registered with the self-service option, you can reset your password from the NetID Password Management website.
If you have not registered, are having issues with resetting your password, or are continuing to experience login issues, you may contact the Help Desk at 315-386-7448.